Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Everything's Looking Good

This past Monday 8/9, James and I went for my routine prenatal checkup. Everything is going great and Brooke's little heartbeat is going strong. We are getting more and more excited as the due date approaches. During this appointment my doctor felt around my stomach (as he normally does), however, when his hand got toward the bottom of my stomach he pressed down hard and jiggled his fingers back and forth. As I lay there I thought...Ok all part of the check-up. Then the doctor told James to place his fingers in the same spot, press down hard, and move his fingers from side to side. I was not sure what my doctor was doing, but of course went along with it. He then asks James, "Can you feel that? That is your babies' head." James was able to feel Brooke's head, which by the way at this appointment was located down at the base of my stomach near my pelvic bone. Wow... what a neat experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment