Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Welcome to Our Blog

I decided to give this "Blogging" thing a try. Since James and I are now expecting our first little Perk I thought that this would be a great way to update family and friends, near and far, on our milestones, adventures, and just everyday life. So... I will make no promises on how often I will update, but I will try to at least make a post every month. If I am able to post more often then everyone will be pleasantly surprised, including myself!

You may be wondering where this creative blog name came from. I wish I could take the credit for thinking this one up, but I have to give credit where credit is due... James! My creative husband thought of it all on his own. So with that being said, I hope everyone enjoys reading updates on "The Perks In Life."

3 comments:

  1. And now you have your first post AND your first comment. I love your new blog and I think you should update once a week, just a quick update with maybe a cute belly pic. Don't act like you can't rock that belly either, Brooke is adorable in there and she wants you to show her off! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your family blog, Chandel! I really, truly hope that you enjoy this blogging venture and take full advantage of it. It's easy scrapbooking, after all! :)

    Best of luck to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you and James on baby Brooke! We are both so thrilled for the two of you, and can't wait to meet her! We love you!

    ReplyDelete