Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sick Day

Let's just say that Monday, September 13th, was not a great day for James and I. I woke up not feeling good that morning and ended up puking. It did not feel like morning sickness, and thought that I may have eaten something the night before that just didn't settle right. James was on his second day at work so I called him just to fill him in on how I was feeling. Next thing I know, James was home. He wanted to check in on me and then return to work, but within the hour he began to throw-up himself. We both ended up having the flu! Luckily, it only lasted 24 hours and we spent Tuesday recovering from the body aches before even attempting to face the world on Wednesday. Neither one of us have come down with the flu for at least a good 5-7 years, so good thing we got it out of the way before Brooke is born.

No comments:

Post a Comment