Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bay Area Baby Shower

My amazing Mom, wonderful friend Loni, great cousins Kathryn and Koryn, and terrific Aunt Liz threw me a beautiful baby shower on Saturday, September 18, 2010. The shower was held at my Mom's house, which was the perfect location. It felt so nice to be back "home," celebrating with those I care about. The sun shined threw on us (it even turned out to be a little on the hot side) as we ate a fabulous brunch, played a few games, opened gifts, and guests decorated scrapbook pages for Brooke. I felt very loved and truly lucky to have such wonderful family and friends surrounding me, and supporting James and I in our next adventure in our life together... having a baby! Brooke doesn't know it yet but she is entering into two large families!


This was the favors handed out at the shower. There was a total of 8 different designs on the handmade soaps.






No comments:

Post a Comment